Asset managers are increasingly investing in their Distribution architectures, sometimes with elusive ROIs. Spend has grown on CRM, sales enablement, marketing automation, distribution intelligence, client portals & client reporting, and website development. Investment continues in CAP masters and distribution data strategies, as well as sales training and productivity tools. But architecting and implementing these solutions holistically and impactfully has proven to be challenging. Olmstead has invested in data solutions to help with these challenges, such as data readiness constructs, a distribution data model, and data services/APIs to leading platforms.
Olmstead is looking for a Client Communications Implementation Lead to assist our clients with their implementation journey.
This person will be working directly with the Director of Client Communications Solutions in implementing all aspects of Olmstead’s Client Communications and associated data initiatives. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record in Client Communications or Sales Enablement consulting in the investment management industry, especially around efforts implementing sales enablement and / or client reporting solutions, preferably with Seismic experience.
• Oversight of all project delivery timelines and execution and ensuring projects are delivered within scope and budget
• Oversees all work streams with a high degree of risk and Impact
• Provides comprehensive and extensive implementation management support to business sponsors to manage the establishment of the required operational model
• Developing the project management plan, identifying and schedule project activities, managing meetings, as well as creating and maintaining other relevant project governance documents
• Gathering data from source systems and continuously improving the efficiency and accuracy of this process
• Ownership of continuous process improvement
• At least 3 years of implementation consulting experience, 10 years of asset management industry experience, and a proven track record of implementation consulting to the investment management industry
• Experience of building reports and templates ideally using Seismic, VRS, Coric, Crystal Reports
• Advanced SQL, Excel and VBA skills are desired
• Ability to write and execute test scenarios
• Working knowledge of investment systems supporting the front/middle/back office (e.g., OMS, Performance Measurement, Accounting, Client Reporting)
• Knowledge, use and experience implementing third-party tools; Seismic, Vermilion, Coric, Salesforce, etc; required
• Experience with data strategy, data readiness and integration, and familiarity with data architecture concepts
• Prefer Agile project delivery experience
• Candidate should be confident, articulate, well presented and an agent of change
• Ability to travel is required