For the worlds leading securities lending organization, assisted in the development of a new third party lending system. The scope of the system included:
- Share availability management;
- Sell processing;
- Settlement instruction management for loans, return, and reallocations,
- Automated instruction settlement and reconciliation;
- Outbound and inbound messaging via SWIFT and internal systems; and
- Collateral instruction management.
The Olmstead Team provided the following skills on the project:
- Project management support for requirements, enhancements, and change control items.
- Business requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation
- Domain expertise in custody operations and market practice standards.
- QA testing.
- User Acceptance testing.
- Implementation planning and rollout.
- End user training.
- Business requirements liaison with offshore technical development team.
"Bridging the gap" between business and technology