- 7-10 years of project management experience preferably within Investment Management firm.
- 3-5 years of experience executing data projects, preferably within an Enterprise Data Strategy Program.
- Data Domain / Master Data On-boarding
- Data Governance and Data Quality initiatives
- Data Integration re-engineering initiatives
- Data Warehouse implementations and/or enhancements
- Understanding of project management methodologies and best practices.
- Ability to manage scope, drive issues to resolution, and to quickly and independently assess items that require escalation.
Olmstead is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager with a minimum of 5-10 years’ of experience to work 20-25 hours per week to manage multiple marketing initiatives in support of current and planned business growth. Experience or exposure to the financial services or investment management market is preferred, but not required. Working alone and with members of Olmstead’s sales and delivery teams, this person must be a self-starter who drives marketing programs from inception to successful conclusion.
Create/edit thought leadership materials, company literature, and other forms of communication.
Create/edit and deliver case studies, white papers, press releases, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
Manage the company Marketing calendar (conferences, publications, events, etc., with accompanying materials required).
Research industry and competitive trends.
Recommend, implement, and maintain website design, operation, and content, consistent with company messaging.
Conduct social media outreach and manage Olmstead updates on LinkedIn.
Copy, edit, proofread, and revise communications. Includes all types of communications such as proposals, RFPs, mass emails; may include client reports.
Research conference opportunities, assist with planning and coordinating conferences and Olmstead events/Working Groups.
Manage information related to clients, prospects and our target markets in salesforce.com, website, client holiday gift/card lists.
Technical Skills: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce.com, SurveyMonkey (optional).
At least 5-10 years of marketing experience, ideally in the consulting and/or asset management industry, with a proven track record of success in marketing to the investment management industry.
Demonstrated ability to identify, pursue, and complete marketing efforts to drive brand awareness, market presence and sales.
Proven ability to lead and operate successfully in a collaborative, matrixed organizational structure.
Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or Master’s degree strongly preferred.